Tuesday, December 28, 2010

...and I didn't even wish you a merry one.!!

Heya.!!

Did you notice I started blogging on Christmas?? I was so stoked about setting up my blogpage I completely forgot to wish you all a Merry Christmas.!! So here goes: Merry Belated Christmas everyone.!!
My Christmas was a period with lotsa food. The days before the 25th I attended at least 3 X-mas dinners (all church-related). And there were 2 more scheduled for the days after.
At dinner #1 I had performed for the first time ever.!! Okay... the audience wasn't that big, but still I was kinda nervous and wanted to get it over with quickly. My brother (on guitar) an I did a duet singing "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas". I don't mind how it sounded... I just had to break the barrier, so that I will have more confidence performing next time.
On Christmas itself (the 25th and 26th) I stayed at home enjoying mom's delicious spagetti. No turkey or ham, just something simple but yummy.
Today (no, that was actually yesterday, but I haven't slept yet, so it feels like today) I had a get together with my study buddies. Four of us were there physically, while one joined us virtually via Skype. He couldn't be there with us, for he is currently living in the US while we're in SU (slang for Suriname). It was nice being together again, but still it was different. There is so much I miss from the old times (and then I'm talking about a year ago). But I'm thankful that Christmas still brought us back together for this one time. And that's partly what's Christmas is about: reuniting loved ones.!! That brings me to the last dinner, the one with my girls from MULO-school (we were 14 when we had this whole BFF thing going on lol). I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't seen them in a while and we seriously need to catch up on things.
But for now I need to shut my eyes, and I'll tell you how things went with the chicas later on the day.

-Xx-

0 comments:

Post a Comment